What's Randolph like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Randolph. Ameristar Casino Kansas City and Worlds of Fun are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. T-Mobile Center and Union Station are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Randolph
Randolph is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from Randolph
Things to see and do in and around Randolph
Things to see near Randolph:
- Berkley Riverfront Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Charlie "Bird" Parker Gravesite (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Randolph:
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Worlds of Fun (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Oceans of Fun (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Kansas City Museum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)