What's Downtown Kansas City like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Downtown Kansas City, especially its shops and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's live music scene and selection of restaurants. Take a fun excursion to T-Mobile Center. There's plenty more to see, including Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland and Kansas City Power and Light Building.
How to get to Downtown Kansas City
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Downtown Kansas City
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Kansas City
What to see in Downtown Kansas City
- T-Mobile Center
- Kansas City Power and Light Building
- Kansas City Convention Center
- Kansas City Public Library
- Kansas City City Hall
Things to do in Downtown Kansas City
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- Municipal Auditorium
- College Basketball Experience
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)