What's Northeast Kansas City like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Northeast Kansas City. Take time to see places such as Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City and Kansas City Museum while you're here. T-Mobile Center and Union Station are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Northeast Kansas City
Northeast Kansas City is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 16.1 mi (26 km) from Northeast Kansas City
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Kansas City
Things to see near Northeast Kansas City:
- 12th Street Heritage District (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- T-Mobile Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kansas City Convention Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- American Royal Complex (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Berkley Riverfront Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do in Northeast Kansas City
- Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City
- Kansas City Museum
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)