What's Power and Light District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Power and Light District, especially its bars and live music. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment choices and selection of restaurants. Take a fun excursion to T-Mobile Center. There's plenty more to see, including Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland and College Basketball Experience.
How to get to Power and Light District
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Power and Light District
Things to see and do in and around Power and Light District
Things to see near Power and Light District:
- T-Mobile Center (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Kansas City Power and Light Building (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Kansas City Convention Center (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- American Royal Complex (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Kemper Arena (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do in Power and Light District
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- College Basketball Experience
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)