What's Country Club Plaza like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Country Club Plaza, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Take time to see the sights such as Fountain of Neptune while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include T-Mobile Center and Arrowhead Stadium.
How to get to Country Club Plaza
Country Club Plaza is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 19 mi (30.6 km) from Country Club Plaza
Things to see and do in and around Country Club Plaza
Things to see near Country Club Plaza:
- Fountain of Neptune (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- T-Mobile Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Kemper Arena (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- American Royal Complex (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Country Club Plaza:
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Uptown Theater (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- National World War I Museum and Memorial (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Crown Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)