What's Jekerdal like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Jekerdal. Places to visit such as St. Servaas Church and Basilica of Our Lady are not far away. Vrijthof and Bonnefanten Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Jekerdal
Jekerdal is located 1 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Maastricht.
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Jekerdal
- Liege (LGG), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Jekerdal
Things to see and do in and around Jekerdal
Things to see near Jekerdal:
- Maastricht University (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- St. Servaas Church (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Basilica of Our Lady (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Helpoort (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Dominicanenkerk (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near Jekerdal:
- Vrijthof (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bonnefanten Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Market (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Natural History Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)