What's Statenkwartier like?
In Statenkwartier, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, bars and shops. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's live music. Visit places such as Market and Vrijthof when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. St. Servaas Church and Basilica of Our Lady are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Statenkwartier
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Statenkwartier
- Liege (LGG), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Statenkwartier
Things to see and do in and around Statenkwartier
Things to see near Statenkwartier:
- St. Servaas Church (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Maastricht University (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Basilica of Our Lady (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Dominicanenkerk (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Helpoort (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Statenkwartier:
- Market (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Vrijthof (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Bonnefanten Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Natural History Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)