What's Heer like?
While in Heer, you can enjoy the restaurants. Visit places such as Bonnefanten Museum and Basilica of Our Lady when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Market and Vrijthof are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Heer
Heer is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Maastricht.
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Heer
- Liege (LGG), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Heer
Things to see and do in and around Heer
Things to see near Heer:
- Basilica of Our Lady (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- St. Servaas Church (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Maastricht University (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Valkenburg Caves (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Valkenburg Castle (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Heer:
- Bonnefanten Museum (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Market (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Vrijthof (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Valkenburg Holland Casino (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)