What's Sint Pieter like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Sint Pieter. Take time to see places such as Fort St. Pieter and Zonneberg while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Mount Saint Peter.
How to get to Sint Pieter
Sint Pieter is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Maastricht.
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Sint Pieter
- Liege (LGG), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Sint Pieter
Things to see and do in and around Sint Pieter
What to see in Sint Pieter
- Fort St. Pieter
- Mount Saint Peter
Things to do near Sint Pieter:
- Bonnefanten Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Vrijthof (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Market (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Natural History Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)