What's Jekerkwartier like?
In Jekerkwartier, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the coffee shops. Take time to see places such as Natural History Museum and Helpoort while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hoge Brug.
How to get to Jekerkwartier
Jekerkwartier is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Maastricht.
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Jekerkwartier
- Liege (LGG), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Jekerkwartier
Things to see and do in and around Jekerkwartier
What to see in Jekerkwartier
Things to do near Jekerkwartier:
- Natural History Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Vrijthof (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Bonnefanten Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)