What's Frontenkwartier like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Frontenkwartier. Take time to see the sights such as Kazematten while you're here. Market and Dominicanenkerk are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to FrontenkwartierFrontenkwartier is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Maastricht.
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Frontenkwartier
- Liege (LGG), 17.6 mi (28.2 km) from Frontenkwartier
Things to see and do in and around Frontenkwartier
Things to see near Frontenkwartier:
- Kazematten (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Dominicanenkerk (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- St. Servaas Church (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Maastricht University (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Basilica of Our Lady (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Frontenkwartier:
- Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Vrijthof (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Bonnefanten Museum (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Natural History Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)