What's Biesland like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Biesland. Places such as St. Servaas Church and Vrijthof are just a little farther away. Basilica of Our Lady and Market are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Biesland
Biesland is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Maastricht.
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Biesland
- Liege (LGG), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Biesland
Things to see and do in and around Biesland
Things to see near Biesland:
- Maastricht University (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- St. Servaas Church (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Basilica of Our Lady (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Fort St. Pieter (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Dominicanenkerk (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Biesland:
- Vrijthof (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Market (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Bonnefanten Museum (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Natural History Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Centre Ceramique (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maastricht?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)