What's Saint-Simon like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Saint-Simon. Top places in the larger area to visit include Sainte-Catherine Street and Montreal Botanical Garden. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Bell Centre and Montreal Biodome.
How to get to Saint-Simon
Saint-Simon is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 7.5 mi (12 km) from Saint-Simon
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Saint-Simon
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Simon
Things to see near Saint-Simon:
- McGill University (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Bell Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Jarry Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- University of Montreal (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Simon:
- Sainte-Catherine Street (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Place des Arts (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- The Underground City (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Eaton Centre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ahuntsic-Cartierville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)