What's Chinatown like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Chinatown, especially its shops and Chinatown. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as The Underground City and Saint Laurent Boulevard while you're here. Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Chinatown
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Chinatown
Things to see and do in and around Chinatown
What to see in Chinatown
- Saint Laurent Boulevard
- Sun-Yat-Sen Park
Things to do near Chinatown:
- The Underground City (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Montreal Biodome (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Complexe Desjardins (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Place des Arts (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)