What's Mile End like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Mile End? Take time to see places such as Saint Laurent Boulevard and Laurier Avenue while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Church of St. Michael and St. Anthony and Centre d'Art et de Diffusion Clark.
How to get to Mile End
Mile End is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Mile End
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Mile End
Things to see and do in and around Mile End
What to see in Mile End
- Saint Laurent Boulevard
- Church of St. Michael and St. Anthony
Things to do in Mile End
- Laurier Avenue
- Centre d'Art et de Diffusion Clark
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)