What's Griffintown like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Griffintown. Nature lovers can visit Lachine Canal National Historic Site. Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Griffintown
Griffintown is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Griffintown
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Griffintown
Things to see and do in and around Griffintown
What to see in Griffintown
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- École de Technologie Supérieure
Things to do near Griffintown:
- Montreal Biodome (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Place Ville-Marie (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Crescent Street (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Eaton Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- The Underground City (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)