What's Outremont like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Outremont? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Mount Royal Park and Outremont Park. There's plenty more to see, including Outremont Theatre and Laurier Avenue.
How to get to Outremont
Outremont is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Outremont
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Outremont
Things to see and do in and around Outremont
What to see in Outremont
- University of Montreal
- Mount Royal Park
- Outremont Park
Things to do in Outremont
- Outremont Theatre
- Laurier Avenue
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)