What's The Village like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about The Village, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's live music and cafes. Take time to see places such as Sainte-Catherine Street and Saint-Pierre Apotre Church while you're here. Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to The Village
The Village is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from The Village
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 6.2 mi (10 km) from The Village
Things to see and do in and around The Village
Things to see near The Village:
- Saint-Pierre Apotre Church (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Old Port of Montreal (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- McGill University (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Bell Centre (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- University of Quebec at Montreal (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near The Village:
- Sainte-Catherine Street (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Montreal Biodome (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Place des Arts (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Complexe Desjardins (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)