What's Santa Teresa like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Santa Teresa? Nature lovers can visit Corcovado and Parque das Ruinas. There's plenty more to see, including Selaron Steps and Museu da Chacara do Ceu.
How to get to Santa Teresa
Santa Teresa is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Santa Teresa
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Santa Teresa
Things to see and do in and around Santa Teresa
What to see in Santa Teresa
- Selaron Steps
- Parque das Ruinas
- Morro dos Prazeres
Things to do near Santa Teresa:
- Museu da Chacara do Ceu (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Museum of Modern Art (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Rio Sul Shopping Mall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Quinta da Boa Vista (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Shopping Tijuca (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)