What's Campo Grande like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Campo Grande? Take time to see the sights such as Ambev while you're here. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Praca Sofia Moreira.
How to get to Campo Grande
Campo Grande is located 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Campo Grande
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Campo Grande
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)