What's Yavapai Hills like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Yavapai Hills? Nature lovers can visit Watson Lake and Goldwater Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Lynx Lake and Prescott National Forest.
How to get to Yavapai Hills
Yavapai Hills is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Prescott.
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Yavapai Hills
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from Yavapai Hills
Things to see and do in and around Yavapai Hills
What to see in Yavapai Hills
- Watson Lake
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Goldwater Lake
- Lynx Lake
- Prescott National Forest
Things to do near Yavapai Hills:
- Prescott Gateway Mall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Yavapai Casino (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Buckey's Casino (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Prescott Valley Town Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Frontier Village Shopping Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Prescott?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 171 mm of rainfall)