What's Potato Patch like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Potato Patch. Nature lovers can visit Goldwater Lake and Watson Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Lynx Lake and Prescott National Forest.
How to get to Potato Patch
Potato Patch is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Prescott.
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 15 mi (24.2 km) from Potato Patch
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Potato Patch
Things to see and do in and around Potato Patch
What to see in Potato Patch
- Goldwater Lake
- Watson Lake
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Lynx Lake
- Prescott National Forest
When is the best time to visit Prescott?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 171 mm of rainfall)