What's Timber Ridge like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Timber Ridge. Nature lovers can visit Goldwater Lake and Watson Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Lynx Lake and Prescott National Forest.
How to get to Timber Ridge
Timber Ridge is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Prescott.
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Timber Ridge
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Timber Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Timber Ridge
What to see in Timber Ridge
- Goldwater Lake
- Lynx Lake
- Watson Lake
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Prescott National Forest
Things to do near Timber Ridge:
- Prescott Gateway Mall (5.9 mi/9.4 km away)
- Buckey's Casino (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Yavapai Casino (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Sharlot Hall Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Smoki Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Prescott?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 171 mm of rainfall)