What's Motijheel like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Motijheel. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Jamuna Future Park. Curzon Hall and Ramna Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Motijheel
Motijheel is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Dhaka.
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Motijheel
Things to see and do in and around Motijheel
Things to see near Motijheel:
- Ramna Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of Dhaka (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Dhakeshwari Temple (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Gulshan Circle 1 (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Saat Masjid (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Motijheel:
- Bangladesh National Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- New Market (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bashundhara City Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Ahsan Manzil (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Liberation War Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dhaka?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 232 mm of rainfall)