What's Mirpur like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Mirpur? Take time to see places such as Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium and Bangladesh National Zoo while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Martyred Intellectuals Memorial.
How to get to Mirpur
Mirpur is located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Dhaka.
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Mirpur
Things to see and do in and around Mirpur
What to see in Mirpur
- Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium
- Martyred Intellectuals Memorial
Things to do near Mirpur:
- Bangladesh National Zoo (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Jamuna Future Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Bashundhara City Mall (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Rajuk Trade Center Shopping Mall (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Army Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dhaka?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 232 mm of rainfall)