What's Historical Center Bruges like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Historical Center Bruges, especially its shops and museums. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great breweries and cafes. Take in some culture at Bruges City Theater and Groeningemuseum. There's plenty more to see, including Burg and Bruges Market Square.
How to get to Historical Center Bruges
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Historical Center Bruges
Things to see and do in and around Historical Center Bruges
What to see in Historical Center Bruges
- Bruges Market Square
- Bruges City Hall
- Bruges Belfry
- Basilica of the Holy Blood
Things to do in Historical Center Bruges
- Bruges City Theater
- Choco-Story Museum
- Fish Market
Other popular Historical Center Bruges attractions
- Church of Our Lady
- Sint-Salvador Cathedral
- St. Jans Hospitaal - Hans Memling Museum
- 't Zand Square
- De Halve Maan Brewery
When is the best time to visit Bruges?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, August (average 80 mm of rainfall)