- Tennis courts
- Large swimming pool
- Extensive grounds
- Receptionists helped us with booking our Jeep Tour + Bus to Ho Chi Minh
- Very near to Fairy Stream (but this isn’t relevant if you’re going to take a tour anyway)
- Receptionists requested for our passports upon checking, citing that the police be stopping by and would need our passports as verification of guests (we checked in around 9 pm)
- Receptionists said that they had called our room + knocked on our doors to inform us of our check-out time, but we didn’t hear any phone calls or knocks at all! Thereafter, they wanted to charge us for late check-out as we didn’t follow the “hotel policy” upon booking
- I would stay here again if I were to come to Mui Ne. Overall, we enjoyed the large room, good breakfast spread, facities of a large pool, tennis courts and volleyball court!