Your safety is our top priority
Holiday homes in Languedoc-Roussillon
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Languedoc-Roussillon?
Holiday homes in Perpignan
- Appart'City Perpignan Centre Gare
Appart'City Perpignan Centre Gare3-star
La Gare0.9 miles to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous309 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Appart-Hôtel Mer & Golf City Perpignan Centre
Appart-Hôtel Mer & Golf City Perpignan Centre3-star
Clémenceau0.3 miles to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very Good44 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Perpignan center Air-conditioned room bathroom + Garage + breakfast
Perpignan center Air-conditioned room bathroom + Garage + breakfast
Saint-Jean0.3 miles to city centre
- House for the week
House for the week
Mas Bresson2.6 miles to city centre
- In the heart of the historic center dating from the Middle Ages
In the heart of the historic center dating from the Middle Ages
Saint-Jean0.1 miles to city centre
Holiday homes in Collioure
- Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Balcons de Collioure
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Balcons de Collioure3-star
0.4 miles to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous42 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Lovely South Facing House with Private Pool
Lovely South Facing House with Private Pool
0.6 miles to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional2 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Unique fisherman’s house in Collioure, stunning sea view, 5 stars
Unique fisherman’s house in Collioure, stunning sea view, 5 stars
0.2 miles to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional23 Hotels.com guest reviews
- At the foot of the tower, sinner house completely renovated
At the foot of the tower, sinner house completely renovated
0.1 miles to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb17 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Small fully renovated fisherman’s house with sea view, garage and Wi-Fi
Small fully renovated fisherman’s house with sea view, garage and Wi-Fi
0.2 miles to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional25 Hotels.com guest reviews
Top landmarks in Languedoc-Roussillon
Parc des Expositions de Montpellier
Parc des Expositions de Montpellier is worth a visit, located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Perols.See nearby properties
Le Musee de la Torture de Carcassone
If museums are on your list of things to see in Carcassonne, then you might want to head to Le Musee de la Torture de Carcassone.See nearby properties
If you're planning a bit of sightseeing head to Nimes Arena— just one of the monuments in Nimes City Centre.See nearby properties
Find out more about Languedoc-Roussillon
Hotels.com currently has 0 Holiday homes to book in Languedoc-Roussillon right now.
In the last hour &TravellersChoiceBooked1 Holiday homes bookings were made. The 5 most popular choices are:
So hurry and book now to get the best room!
Why book a Holiday homes on Hotels.com?
While Hotels.com is obviously best known for hotels we also offer lots of alternative accommodation options such as Holiday homes.
On top of our great selection, you can also read 0 reviews from both &PosContry travellers and travellers from the rest of the world!
Ways to get an even better deal on your Languedoc-Roussillon, Holiday homes
Holiday homes in Languedoc-Roussillon cost / night on average, but that doesn't mean that's the price you'll have to pay!
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on booking. Plus we offer 2 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals - Search over 10,000 deals!
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Hotels near Collioure Station, Collioure
- Hotels near Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), Portiragnes
- Hotels near Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), Mauguio
- Hotels near Montpellier Saint-Roch Station, Montpellier
- Hotels near Prades-Molitg-les-Bains Station, Prades
Best attractions in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Hotels near Parc des Expositions de Montpellier, Perols
- Hotels near Le Musee de la Torture de Carcassone, Carcassonne