What's Zetland like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Zetland. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Circular Quay. The Mill and Royal Randwick Racecourse are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Zetland
Zetland is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Zetland
Things to see and do in and around Zetland
Things to see near Zetland:
- Circular Quay (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Royal Randwick Racecourse (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of New South Wales (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sydney Cricket Ground (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sydney Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Zetland:
- The Mill (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Hordern Pavilion (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Entertainment Quarter (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Carriageworks (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Fox Studio Australia (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)