What's Chattahoochee like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Chattahoochee. Top places in the larger area to visit include Six Flags Over Georgia and Cumberland Mall. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Battery Atlanta and Truist Park.
How to get to ChattahoocheeChattahoochee is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Chattahoochee
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Chattahoochee
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Chattahoochee
Things to see and do in and around Chattahoochee
Things to do near Chattahoochee:
- Six Flags Over Georgia (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- True Colors Theatre Company (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Soul Food Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)