What's Riverside like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Riverside. Top places in the larger area to visit include Truist Park and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Battery Atlanta and Six Flags Over Georgia are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Riverside
Riverside is located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Riverside
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Riverside
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Riverside
Things to see and do in and around Riverside
Things to see near Riverside:
- Georgia Institute of Technology (5 mi/8 km away)
- Cobb Galleria Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- H.J. Russel Company (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Georgia Governor's Mansion (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Riverside:
- Atlantic Station (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Cumberland Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Bobby Jones Golf Course (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum (4.9 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)