What's Krk Old Town like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Krk Old Town? Take time to see places such as Krk Town Square and Kvarner Gulf while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Cathedral of the Assumption.
How to get to Krk Old Town
- Rijeka (RJK), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Krk Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Krk Old Town
What to see in Krk Old Town
- Krk Town Square
- Kvarner Gulf
- Cathedral of the Assumption
When is the best time to visit Krk?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, April (average 95 mm of rainfall)