What's Manara like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Manara. Take time to see places such as Beirut Corniche and Hamra Street while you're here. Pigeon Rocks and Verdun Street are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Manara
Manara is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Beirut.
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Manara
Things to see and do in and around Manara
Things to see near Manara:
- Beirut Corniche (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Pigeon Rocks (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- American University of Beirut (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- American University of Beirut Medical Center (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Zaitunay Bay (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Manara:
- Hamra Street (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Verdun Street (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Beirut Souks (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- National Museum of Beirut (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- City Center Beirut (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beirut?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 144 mm of rainfall)