What's Mar Elias like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Mar Elias. Places to visit such as Verdun Street and National Museum of Beirut are not far away. Hamra Street and Pigeon Rocks are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mar Elias
Mar Elias is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Beirut.
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Mar Elias
Things to see and do in and around Mar Elias
Things to see near Mar Elias:
- Pigeon Rocks (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- American University of Beirut Medical Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- American University of Beirut (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Beirut Corniche (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Zaitunay Bay (2 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Mar Elias:
- Verdun Street (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- National Museum of Beirut (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Hamra Street (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Beirut Souks (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- City Center Beirut (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beirut?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 144 mm of rainfall)