What's Te Ore Ore like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Te Ore Ore? Visit places such as Queen Elizabeth Park and Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Shear Discovery.
Things to see and do in and around Te Ore Ore
Things to see near Te Ore Ore:
- Queen Elizabeth Park (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Masterton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Te Ore Ore:
- Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Shear Discovery (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Masterton?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 90 mm of rainfall)