What's Rittenhouse Square like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Rittenhouse Square? Have a relaxing day visiting Rittenhouse Square. There's plenty more to see, including Walnut Street and Academy of Music.
How to get to Rittenhouse Square
Rittenhouse Square is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Rittenhouse Square
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Rittenhouse Square
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Rittenhouse Square
Things to see and do in and around Rittenhouse Square
What to see in Rittenhouse Square
- Rittenhouse Square
- Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Tribune
Things to do in Rittenhouse Square
- Walnut Street
- Academy of Music
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Philadanco performance at the Kimmel Center
When is the best time to visit Philadelphia?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, August, June (average 109 mm of rainfall)