What's Hampton Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Hampton Beach. Collect beach glass at top spots such as Hampton Beach and Hampton Beach State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Casino Ballroom and Ocean Gaming Casino.
How to get to Hampton Beach
Hampton Beach is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Hampton.
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Hampton Beach
- Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Hampton Beach
- Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Hampton Beach
Things to see and do in and around Hampton Beach
What to see in Hampton Beach
- Hampton Beach
- Hampton Beach State Park
- North Beach
Things to do in Hampton Beach
- Casino Ballroom
- Ocean Gaming Casino
- Casino Cascade Water Slide
- Blue Ocean Discovery Center
When is the best time to visit Hampton?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, April, October (average 121 mm of rainfall)