What's Duranbah like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Duranbah. Take time to see places such as Tropical Fruit World and Cudgen Nature Reserve while you're here. Casuarina Beach and Kingscliff Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Duranbah
Duranbah is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Duranbah
Things to see and do in and around Duranbah
Things to see near Duranbah:
- Cudgen Nature Reserve (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Casuarina Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Kingscliff Beach (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Kingscliff War Memorial (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Bogangar Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)