What's Liverpool like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Liverpool? Take time to see the sights such as Westfield Liverpool while you're here. Warwick Farm Racecourse and Bankstown Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Liverpool
Liverpool is located 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Liverpool
Things to see and do in and around Liverpool
What to see in Liverpool
- University of Wollongong, South Western Sydney Campus
- Western Sydney University, Liverpool Campus
Things to do near Liverpool:
- Westfield Liverpool (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Warwick Farm Racecourse (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Bankstown Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Casula Mall (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Crossroads Homemaker Centre (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)