What's North Sydney like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about North Sydney, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's waterfront. Nature lovers can visit St. Leonards Park and Kesterton Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
How to get to North Sydney
North Sydney is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from North Sydney
Things to see and do in and around North Sydney
What to see in North Sydney
- St. Leonards Park
- North Sydney Oval
- Kesterton Park
Things to do near North Sydney:
- Sydney Opera House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Taronga Zoo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Luna Park (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- The Rocks Markets (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)