What's Bilinga like?
Bilinga is notable for its beach access. You'll find a selection of coffee shops in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Bilinga Beach while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Kirra Beach and Coolangatta Beach.
How to get to Bilinga
Bilinga is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Bilinga
Things to see and do in and around Bilinga
What to see in Bilinga
- Bilinga Beach
- Southern Cross University - Gold Coast
Things to do near Bilinga:
- The Strand (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- The Pines Elanora (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Twin Towns Services Club (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Tweed Mall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)