What's Invermay like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Invermay? Take time to see places such as University of Tasmania Stadium and Launceston Tramway Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Queen Victoria Art Gallery.
How to get to Invermay
Invermay is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Launceston.
- Launceston, TAS (LST), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Invermay
Things to see and do in and around Invermay
What to see in Invermay
- University of Tasmania Stadium
- University of Tasmania - Inveresk
Things to do in Invermay
- Launceston Tramway Museum
- Queen Victoria Art Gallery
When is the best time to visit Launceston?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 70 mm of rainfall)