What's Mascot like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Mascot, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars. Take time to see places such as Meriton Retail Precinct Mascot Central and Botany Bay while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including George Hanna Memorial Museum and Ice Zoo Sydney.
How to get to Mascot
Mascot is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Mascot
Getting to Mascot on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Mascot Station
- Domestic Airport Station
- International Airport Station
Things to see and do in and around Mascot
Things to see near Mascot:
- Botany Bay (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Circular Quay (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Sydney Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- University of New South Wales (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Royal Randwick Racecourse (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do in Mascot
- Meriton Retail Precinct Mascot Central
- George Hanna Memorial Museum
- Ice Zoo Sydney
- Shep's Mound
When is the best time to visit Sydney?