What's Somerset like?
While in Somerset, you can enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Frenchs Road Nature Reserve and Memorial Park. There's plenty more to see, including Somerset Beach and Cam River Conservation Area.
How to get to Somerset
Somerset is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Wynyard.
- Burnie, TAS (BWT), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Somerset
Things to see and do in and around Somerset
What to see in Somerset
- Somerset Beach
- Frenchs Road Nature Reserve
- Memorial Park
- Cam River Conservation Area
Things to do near Somerset:
- Seabrook Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Burnie Golf Club (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wynyard?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 109 mm of rainfall)