What's Drummoyne like?
In Drummoyne, you can spend time visiting the gardens or simply enjoy the shops. Take time to see the sights such as Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre while you're here. Circular Quay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to DrummoyneDrummoyne is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Drummoyne
Things to see and do in and around Drummoyne
Things to see near Drummoyne:
- Circular Quay (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- White Bay Cruise Terminal (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Barangaroo Reserve (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Walsh Bay (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Blues Point Reserve (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Drummoyne:
- Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Star Casino (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sydney Fish Market (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sydney Lyric Theatre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Australian National Maritime Museum (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)