What's Red Rock like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Red Rock. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Corindi River Park and Yuraygir National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Red Rock Beach and Corindi Beach.
How to get to Red Rock
Red Rock is located 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the heart of Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Red Rock
- Grafton, NSW (GFN), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Red Rock
Things to see and do in and around Red Rock
What to see in Red Rock
- Red Rock Beach
- Corindi River Park
- Yuraygir National Park
- Corindi Beach
- Station Creek Beach
When is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour?
- Hottest months: February, January, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, April, January (average 161 mm of rainfall)