What's Coolangatta like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Coolangatta, especially its shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Collect beach glass at top spots such as Kirra Beach and Coolangatta Beach. There's plenty more to see, including The Strand and Greenmount Beach.
How to get to Coolangatta
Coolangatta is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 1.3 mi (2 km) from Coolangatta
Things to see and do in and around Coolangatta
What to see in Coolangatta
- Kirra Beach
- Coolangatta Beach
- Greenmount Beach
- Snapper Rocks
- Bilinga Beach
Things to do near Coolangatta:
- The Strand (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- The Pines Elanora (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Tweed Mall (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Twin Towns Services Club (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Other popular Coolangatta attractions
- Twin Towns Uniting Church
- Rainbow Bay Beach
- Point Danger
- Border Park Raceway
- Point Danger Light
When is the best time to visit Kirra?