What's Coogee like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Coogee, especially its restaurants and beach access. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Coogee Beach and Gordon's Bay while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Wiley's Baths and Ernest Collins Reserve.
How to get to Coogee
Coogee is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Coogee
Things to see and do in and around Coogee
What to see in Coogee
- Coogee Beach
- Gordon's Bay
- Ernest Collins Reserve
Things to do near Coogee:
- Wiley's Baths (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Bondi Icebergs (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Entertainment Quarter (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Hordern Pavilion (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Westfield Eastgardens (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)