What's Tugun like?
Tugun is notable for its beach access. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighbourhood's spas. Take time to see places such as Tugun Beach and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Bilinga Beach and Tugun Hill Conservation Reserve.
How to get to Tugun
Tugun is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 1.8 mi (3 km) from Tugun
Things to see and do in and around Tugun
What to see in Tugun
- Tugun Beach
- Bilinga Beach
- Tugun Hill Conservation Reserve
- Flat Rock Beach
Things to do near Tugun:
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- The Pines Elanora (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- The Strand (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Twin Towns Services Club (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)