What's Kingscliff like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kingscliff, especially its restaurants and beach access. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighbourhood's spas. Take time to see places such as Kingscliff Beach and Kingscliff War Memorial while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Casuarina Beach and South Kingscliff Beach.
How to get to Kingscliff
Kingscliff is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from Kingscliff
Things to see and do in and around Kingscliff
What to see in Kingscliff
- Kingscliff Beach
- Kingscliff War Memorial
- Casuarina Beach
- South Kingscliff Beach
Things to do near Kingscliff:
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Tropical Fruit World (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Tweed City (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)